Well, the best news of the week came today in the mail. I got my DEA license in the mail today. It took exactly 1 week, not 6. AND... b/c it got in before the end of this week, I'm going to make the August cut off for the hospital's credentialing. Therefore, I will be working next week!!! I had to meet with the hospitals credentialing committee (which meets this coming Monday at 12:30), but I had one last interview that I had to get done before that with the orthopedic department chairman. I'm going to do that at 11:00 am Monday, just in the nick of time!! YEEEEEAAAHHH!!
This has been such an answered prayer. We were getting really nervous about the whole financial situation and health benefits for both me and Sean. We are so relieved!! Now I can start getting nervous about starting my big girl job. haha. One last free weekend before real life hits again. Although I'll be thankful to get back into a routine.
No comments:
Post a Comment